Planning Your Best Year Yet!
Having a Planner, a Calendar or a Journal is ‘ Perfect ’ way to stay ahead of the game! TRUST ME!!! I’d be lost without my calendar! With intention to help you create some balance and order in your daily life and to help you manage your time. There are so many features, but here are some of my personal favorites reason to plan ahead.
- A “My Year At A Glance” planning page– Write down goals at the beginning of the year! Then, at the end of the year, check to see what you’ve achieved! This is a motivator tactic!!
- Monthly to-do lists and goals, as well as tick-boxes to track them! Weather it’s a small goal or house project, jot it down.
- “Month At A Glance” planning pages– Helps to track personal goals!
- Weekly words of wisdom-Building your vocabulary is a skill
- Notes & Doodle pages-I love to Doodle!..haha A stress reliever
- Some kick-ass easy meal recipes– I have sticky note recipes.lol
- Monthly cash flow sheets
- Childhood Hospital Information– Very helpful when you forget your Insurance information!
- Class list pages– Organization make schooling schedules less hectic!
It can be hard trying to keep up with everything in your child’s life, let alone your personal plans. Keeping up with all these plans can be overwhelming without a handy, dandy, planner or calendar. Remember Momm, planning helps create a better world around you! You’ll definitely be ahead of the game. Confident in your #Goalsetting and completing them.
Prioritizing and Time Management are skills you will learn and implement daily.
Here is the Top 6 Planners for 2020
Planner 2020 – Weekly & Monthly 2020 Planner Jan – Dec, 8.5″ x 6.4″, Flexible Hardcover, Strong Twin – Wire Binding, Thick Paper, 12 Monthly Tabs, Inner Pocket, Elastic Closure, Inspirational Quotes
Legend Planner – Deluxe Weekly & Monthly Life Planner to Hit Your Goals & Live Happier. Organizer Notebook & Productivity Journal. A5 Hardcover, Undated – Start Any Time + Stickers – Rose Gold
$29.95 + FREE SHIPPING
Top Planner from Walmart