Game Day is around the corner! Wondering what to make? I gotcha friend!! Here are a few Superbowl Party Ideas, Plan your next Superbowl Party with some great tasting Sugar-Free and Low Carb Appetizers. Everything you need to complete your Superbowl Party! Kick-Off TIME!
Sweet Treats & Finger Foods
” Enjoy these Amazing Inspirational #Foodies! Let your Party Sparkle!! “
These Six Ingredient Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are so easy a 10 year old can make them. They’re also low carb, gluten-free, dairy-free, keto and terrific!
Prep Time 10 minutes| Cook Time 10 minutes | Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 cup Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup Sukrin Gold packed (or Swerve Granulated)
- 1 tablespoon Sukrin Fiber Syrup Gold (or 2 teaspoons of honey – optional but helps with texture and browning)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 1 large egg, cold
- 1/3 cup Lily’s Chocolate Chips (or your favorite sf or low sugar chocolate chips)
1. Preheat oven to 350 and place the rack in the middle of the oven.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
3. Put the first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl and mix thoroughly with hand mixer. Add the chocolate chips and mix again.
4. Weigh 1/2 ounce portions of dough, rolling them into a ball and placing 12 on a cookie sheet at a time. Push down with a fork in one direction and then the opposite direction, making the characteristic peanut butter cookie impressions.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes until the bottoms begin to brown. Let the peanut butter cookies cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before moving to a cooling rack to cool completely.
6. Make sure to keep the dough in the refrigerator between batches. This batter performs best when it is cold! Store cookies in the fridge.
What a better way to enjoy the Superbowl Game with Bacon and Winnie’s! Very Simple to make and the KIDS LOVE THEM! It’s the perfect recipe for your little helpers to assist you in the kitchen. Plus, the kiddos will get a little treat to reward themselves to being such BIG HELPERS!!
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Start by chopping 6 slices of bacon into quarter-pieces. In total, you should have 24 quarter-slices of bacon. Place a little smokie on top of the slice of bacon.
2. Roll the little smokie up in the bacon so that there is a small amount of overlap.
3. Stick a toothpick into the overlapping piece and set on a cookie sheet covered with foil.
4. Repeat the process for all of the smokies and place into the oven to bake for 25 minutes.
5. Take the smokies out of the oven and use a basting brush to brush BBQ sauce on the little smokies. They should be coated quite well.
6. Place back in the oven and bake for another 10-12 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly.
8. Serve on a platter. Feel free to sprinkle some parmesan cheese and chopped spring onion over them.
Stuffed bell peppers are my favorite! So I thought, ” Let’s make them mini”! They can be a party favorite and even a hit at your Super bowl Party.
” I thought it would be a great idea…..”
Don’t get rid of the part you slice off. We’re going to use them later.
In the end you will have several of these tops.
Dice up those reserved bell pepper slices and add them to your meat for some flavor and crunch!
After you’ve browned up the meat and cooked the peppers, add your Old El Paso taco seasoning mix.
Stuff as much of the taco meat as you can into the prepared bell peppers.
” Check these babies out!! “
What’s a Superbowl without the Hot Wings!! Right? We can’t forget our Hot Wings baby…So, traditionally I like my wings fried, BUT this recipe has a great baking twist and it is also Low Carb, so I thought why not!
- 2 pounds chicken wings about 20 wingettes & drumettes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon sweet smoked paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper more for hotter wings
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
1. Dry wing pieces with paper towels to remove excess liquid.
2. Place wings in a large bowl and rub olive oil evenly into each piece.
3. Combine all seasonings in a bowl.
4. Sprinkle half of the season mix onto the chicken wings and rub in. Flip wings and sprinkle remaining half onto wings and rub in.
5. Place rack over shallow baking pan with sides (line pan with foil for easy cleanup). Place seasoned wings on rack.
6. Bake at 350 degrees °F for 20 minutes, flip each wing, then bake for an additional 10 minutes.
7. Turn oven broiler on low and broil for another 10 minutes.
8. Remove from oven. Serve with celery and blue cheese dressing if desired.
” So GOOOD we had to say it Twice!!!! “
Who said a burger has to be on a bun??
FIVE STAR DISH #FOODIES #LOVERS
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Serving Size: 4-6
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1/4 cup Hellmann’s Mayonnaise
- 4 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup jack cheese, grated
- 1 cup sharp cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 jalapenos, seeded, chopped (optional)
- 2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- green onion and minced parsley to garnish
- Ritz Crackers to serve
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix seasoning blend together and set aside.
- Reserve 1 teaspoon of seasoning blend for the vegetables.
- In a pan over medium heat, add about 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add onions and saute for about 5 minutes, season with 1 teaspoon of seasoning blend, mix well.
- Add garlic and cook 1 minute more.
- Add ground turkey, remaining seasons and cook for about 10 minutes, breaking up meat as it cooks.
- Remove from heat and place mixture in a large bowl to cool slightly.
- Add cream cheese, mayonnaise and cheese to cool ground turkey, mix well.
- Place into a greased oven proof casserole dish and bake at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Turn oven to broil.
- Broil for about 5 minutes. Remove from oven, serve with bread and crackers.
As Always, Sharing is Caring!!
Let us know what you have in stores for your Party Bash! We’d love to hear from you!
Thanks for Reading Loves!!!