THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL FRONT LINE WORKERS DURING THIS TIME!
“Operation Sleep Safe”
A free place for Front-Line Medical Workers to Relax and Rejuvenate away from their family members.
Caliber, A Real Estate Development and Investment firm who owns five Phoenix-Area hospitality Properties, is allowing medical professionals a safe and free place to sleep.
- Medical Professional
- Front-Line Medical Workers of the COVID-19
Having a safe place to rest up away from home and family ” Operation Sleep Safe ” participants in all the safety protocols they would at the hospital or at home to protect the staff and other guests, including practicing social distancing, frequent temperature check, frequent hand washing, sterilization of surfaces and other safety measures.
The offer includes a minimum of five free rooms per propertyper night from April 1st through May 31st, 2020 to front-line workers of local hospital networks and healthcare providers including
- Banner Health
- Mayo Clinic
- Dignity Health
- Valleywise Health
- Among Others
How to Book
- Each Valley Hospital’s Human Resource Department has been issued a BOOKING NUMBER
- Contact your HR Department to get your BOOKING NUMBER – ” Operation Sleep Safe “
- Must have a Valid Employee ID from one of the listed hospitals is required at check-in
- Must have a Valid Photo ID or Driver’s License
- A Valid form of Payment is required at check-in to cover any incidental charges, if any.
What Properties to Choose from
Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport – 4300 E. Washington St., Phoenix, Arizona
Hampton Inn and Suites Scottsdale Riverwalk – 9550 E Talking Stick Way, Scottsdale, Arizona
Holiday Inn Chandler – 1200 W. Ocotillo Road, Chandler, Arizona
Hilton Phoenix Airport – 2435 S. 47th St., Phoenix, Arizona
Holiday Inn Phoenix Airport North – 1515 N. 44th St., Phoenix, Arizona
Rest Easy by Keeping your Family Safe!Sparkle Momm